- Pick out Cemetary Plot
***Don’t rush picking out a grave marker. This does not need to be decided right away. Shop around and find exactly what you want.
- Visit Funeral Home
- Take anything you want your baby buried with to Funeral Home ex.: special outfit, pictures, blankie, doll or stuffed toy
- If having a closed casket, request funeral home to take a picture with disposable camera
- Write Obituary for Local Paper
- Visit Florist for Floral Arrangements for Casket
- Plan Memorial Service
- Gather Speical Mementos to Display at Memorial Service
***As the parents, there were some things that were very important for us to take care of on our own. We entrusted other family members and friends with some of these errands though. For example, our church family coordinated all the food for after the service. Our moms shopped for my outfit, floral arrangements, and many miscellaneous items. Our brother researched and scheduled the funeral home and cemetary for us.